Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 9 - 06/02/14 I don't have a clever title...

Just a normal day, I guess. A Pink Drink about thirty minutes before a half a bagel. Work...work...work.

I came home and was told that we had a reservation at 5:30 at Simply Fondue, and it was already 5:30 so we darted off and made it about 15-20 minutes late.

It was fun and super delicious and I ate WAY more than I should have AGAIN! We had a cheese fondue appetizer, salads, tuna, salmon, scallops, jerk chicken, six pepper beef tenderloin, teriyaki beef tenderloin, vegetables, and dessert. We waddled out, and then walked across the street for a moment and then headed home.

We ended up walking a lap around the park, feeling guilty about all of the food and then ended up going to target to walk around in there. I was pooped by the time we made it home again. That was pretty much it. I've ordered the Accelerator and am just waiting on that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment