Thursday, June 5, 2014

Day 11 - 06/04/14 Pizza and Margaritas! (The leaving week)

As much as I don't want my boyfriend to be gone for three months, I'm looking forward to this whole "get together with so-'n'-so and have dinner before I leave" week being done. Whew! It's wearing me out! I think we have one more dinner on Friday, which I already know will be grilled chicken, potatoes, and vegetables, so that won't be too bad, and then we'll be left to our own devices until Monday. We'll see how it goes.

I had my Pink Drink and then half a bagel. I did indulge with a cup of coffee, since I felt groggy. Waiting on that Accelerator to come in! Work has been busy. Spent a good chunk of my day in court taking notes... I had to go the parents house at lunch to feed animals and ate some sort of Asian noodle bowl...thing...for lunch. Pretty good, actually.

Went to a gourmet pizza place with friends and it was $2 wells and margaritas...couldn't pass that up! I ended up having two slices of pizza, two margaritas, and plenty of fun!

So here's a list of what I had for the day:

Pink Drink
Half bagel
12 ounces of coffee
1 serving of Pacific Gold beef jerky for a protein snack
1 string cheese stick
Weirdly delicious Asian noodle bowl
2 slices of gourmet pizza (neither had meat, now that I think about it)
2 margaritas
80 ounces of water (give or take)

All in all.... not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment