Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day 14 - 06/07/14 Sleeping in!

I got out of bed at around 10, roughly because I couldn't just lay there anymore. I took my Pink Drink and wondered aimlessly around the house before I cracked my book open.

I was about a chapter in when I became distracted with the thought of the Accelerator I had ordered. Check the status: "DELIVERED!" Whoa! Go check the mail box and sure enough! I took one of those since it is suggested to take one the first few days to see how you'll react to it, before building to two.

I didn't see much of a difference other than within fifteen minutes of taking that pill I was super shaky and ravenous. I KNEW I needed to eat something and fast so I woofed down a piece of bread to help my shaking hands. It helped, greatly.

We went and had lunch at Genghis Grill (I had a coupon for two drinks, two bowls, and two desserts WAY too much food!) and then ran around and did some errands. Had left overs for dinner and went to the movies.

Short again...

No comments:

Post a Comment