Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day 17 - 06/10/14 Day 1 of being 'alone'


Let me start this off by saying that I have some amazing people in my life. Here I am, trying not to think about the fact that I am going home to an empty house (not counting our pups) and that I won't have any clue on how to keep myself busy besides painting and that costs money.

My sister messaged me for a bit to check up on how I was doing, as well as another dear friend of mine. (Today is 06/11/14 and I've had a few people checking up on me.)

Pink drink, Accelerator (two this time), wait thirty minutes, breakfast which was a fruit and yogurt parfait. Yum! I had another salad for lunch and plenty of water. I noticed that the Accelerator gave me more energy to get me through my days but didn't make me jittery and didn't take away from my sleep. Great! I'm already noticing that I'm not craving sweets and/or snacks as much either, which is wonderful.

I had wraps for dinner, which were good, but not what I apparently wanted... didn't figure that out because after two wraps I was so full! I didn't do much but watch a show and play with the dogs. My knee was KILLING me (not literally) and work had been exhausting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment