Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 10 - 06/03/04 The Shape Up shoes and almost regret.

I decided to bust out the old Sneakers "Shape Up"s and wore those for the day. I didn't keep in mind that I would be climbing up (and down) court house stairs, the fact that I was crouched on my office floor for a good part of the day working on a row of files and random papers, and I had a semi-cranky boss for the day.

Pink Drink as normal and then my bagel breakfast. I'm thinking about starting to wake up early and doing something new for breakfast, maybe something like half of an avocado with a baked egg in it. YUM!

Work was hectic and I ate a small package of beef jerky, an energy bar, 90 ounces of water, a grilled chicken salad for lunch, a small handful of raw almonds... I feel like there was other stuff...

We ate brisket for left overs with beans and corn and then darted off to the movies to see "Maleficent". It was pretty good. I feel like Angelina Jolie did pretty well. Just another version of the fairy tale of Sleeping Beauty from a different perception. Touching.

I've made some plans with friends to go walking during the week so that I actually do it. Let's see how that works out next week.

This week (and last) seem like the week of food and drinks, considering how many people are wanting to
hang out before the boyfriend leaves. I'm just glad that I still feel pretty good overall, besides the spotty bleeding stuff...


MY LEGS ARE BURNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment