Friday, May 30, 2014

Day 6 - 05/30/14 Let's not even start...

I am so tired. It's Friday, which is great, but I have a lot to handle today for work and then much more to prep for the 'gathering' we're having at our place tomorrow. We've been remodeling so everything is currently covered in a thin layer of drywall dust... it is horrific. Sipping on a cup of coffee I wonder who I'm going to do on all of this. I'm pooped. Not getting to bed until two in the morning really puts a damper on the day. I'm fairly certain I couldn't even put this together if not for my Pink Drink. Whew!

Good news!! I was able to slip into a pair of capri's that were recently too tight! YES! This is what I'm talking about! This is what I like to see and what is going to keep me motivated. I haven't stepped on the scale again since Tuesday because I just want to wait a whole week. I'm going to promise myself to not get to excited and/or disappointed, or whatever emotions the results pack a punch with. We'll see. I'll measure and weigh myself again on Sunday, considering that will start my second week.

Today is some serious contemplation about going ahead and ordering Accelerator. I am just so groggy. I'm surprised that I remembered to take the trash out this morning. I had my Pink Drink as normal and then my half a bagel, but today I added a think layer of strawberry cream cheese spread. Not helping myself there, I know.

I ate WAY too much for lunch...again. And I didn't have a chance to take my BioCleanse between breakfast and lunch because of training stuff. But, besides being tired I feel alright. I'm having a hard time staying in my office because my back is hurting, so I keep getting up to move around and stretch out. I will probably be eating and running tonight since we have so much to do before tomorrow.

So I didn't take my BioCleanse at all and for once I'm headache and nausea free. I don't think I'll be taking those again.

No comments:

Post a Comment