Friday, May 30, 2014

Day 5 - 05/29/14

Starting this day off a little better. I woke up a little groggy but it has completely worn off by now. It helps that it's been busy at work. I thought about not taking the BioCleanse to see if that would help get rid of the headaches I've been having, but I went ahead and took the two between breakfast and I'll take the other ones between lunch and dinner.

I really enjoy the Plexus Slim (AKA: Pink Drink). It taste pretty delicious and goes down easy and quick. I had that this morning and then half a bagel. I feel better today, as if I don't have as much weight to carry around. A little less stressed then usual. A coworker brought my chocolate dipped strawberries to say thanks for helping her with an audit. They're sitting on my desk, looking pretty and delicious. I've had one already and they are delicious. They keep drawing my attention to them. I'll probably have another one two before the day is out. We'll see. I'm debating on whether I take them around the office to share or if I take them home and let the boyfriend eat them. Maybe I'll do both.

I had left overs for lunch and was sooooo hungry by the time three o'clock rolled around. I've been suffering from headaches the last few days as well as nausea, but I just figured it was due to my weird cycle stuff. I went home and had a spinach salad with a strawberry vinaigrette dressing and a slice of left over gourmet pizza. I poured myself a glass of wine and sipped on it for about half an hour.

I was waiting for the boyfriend to finish getting ready, we were meeting some friends at a local bar to play some darts before my guy goes out of state for a bit. I went and laid down on the bed and the nausea washed all over me. The more I think about it the more I start believing that eating more than I probably should is what is doing this to me. I will be experimenting with that thought the next few days. I almost didn't go to darts because I felt so bad, but I went and sipped on some ginger ale and that seemed to help.

Bowel movements. If you don't want to read about that part of the BioCleanse then just move on...
My usual schedule is about once a day, on the BioCleanse it's about twice, sometimes three. They are not terrible poos by any means. I'm not totally solid but I'm not liquid either. LOTS of toilet paper is KEY! Keep this is mind, folks, because you don't want to be caught short handed...TRUST me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment