Thursday, May 29, 2014

Day 4 - 05/28/14 The Weird Day of Sleep...

I feel like I slept okay. I don't remember waking up too much, which is a usual thing for me. I did drink a glass of wine while we watched a movie just before bed. I've heard that while using Plexus Slim, a lot of people feel better rested, feeling like they sleep better through the night...

Well... I'm sitting here typing this with a cup of coffee, if that says anything. I feel like I slept pretty soundly, except when the boyfriend started whistling in his sleep. It was kind of cute at first, and then got pretty annoying.

I took a shower first thing this morning and then jumped on the scale. 1 pound down! Whoop whoop! I know not to get too excited, and I'm sure there are those of you that think one pound is nothing, but it is to me! As much as I love rain, our stationary bike hurts my butt, so I'm ready to get to walking. I say that now... let's see if I actually keep to it. I have been able to do about two rounds at our local park (not sure what the distance is for that) before my right knee (surgery knee, I'm going to start calling it my grumpy knee) starts tingling and then my whole lower leg starts to fall asleep. Not a good sign I'm sure. We usually stop for a moment or just head home. Sometimes it's not so easy because we've taking our three dogs with us and one is a complete spazz, just darting all over the place and tangling up everyone else.

Wow... I've digressed. Anyway. I've been doing my best about keeping my ProBio Cleanse on a regular time schedule. I should probably just set an alarm for it, to be honest. I suppose I'll get on that today. My ProBio 5 is taken with my evening meal, unless we're out like we were yesterday, so I took it before going to bed.

I've had my pink drink. (I can't believe I'm just getting to this...) I then had half of a toasted bagel. It was so unbelievably delicious. So so good. Those things are like the devil themselves. I remembered to take my acid re-flux medicine so I'm not nearly as miserable, but it's still pretty early. I suppose I'll add more at the end of the day.

Soooo... I'm still having the "break through bleeding" nonsense, but apparently it will pass. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

I took my ProBio Cleanse between breakfast and lunch, then went and had waaayyy too much lunch.(I'm thinking I'm having allergy issues, considering my eyes feel kind of swollen and tired.) By two thirty or so a headache set in and it was terrible. It lasted most of the evening until after I got home and took some medicine. I'm fairly certain it a cycle headache though. (I've been thinking about going ahead and ordering the Accelerator considering I've been so tired.) I went to bed before ten last night and still feel a little droopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment